I love pasta and I also love fish. So why not bring the two together for this tasty Shrimp Pasta dish. It’s a change up on the basic spaghetti and meatballs and a lot healthier also. Try this meal out for your next family dinner and hear everyone begging for more.
The recipe for the Italian Style Shrimp was originally from The Gracious Pantry.
Italian Style Shrimp
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 pound frozen, pre-cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste, no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Place all ingredients in a skillet and cook until the shrimp are warmed through, stirring regularly.
2. Cook whatever Whole Wheat Pasta you would like according to packaging directions. I used Spaghetti noodles
3. Drain cooked Pasta and either add a marinara sauce to it or just mix with olive oil and add Italian seasoning. Top with the shrimp. Whatever your family favors is fine.
Enjoy this filling but still healthy dinner and let me know if you liked it.