It’s summer time and nothin screams summer like a fresh Caprese salad! This is a great side dish, lunch or snack idea. If you have a garden with fresh tomatoes, be sure to use those cause they would be delicious! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 10.5 ounce container of cherry tomatoes
- 3 medium slices of fresh mozzarella
- 16 leaves of fresh basil
- 1/4 TBSP of olive oil
- 1 TBSP of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut tomatoes in half
2. Dice mozzarella and add to tomatoes
3. Cut basil into strips. Add into bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Mix altogether.
Have a great day!