Happy Mother’s Day to all you Moms out there. I hope you are getting pampered and treated like a queen by your family :) I love mothers day and the opportunity to remember all the things my mom and women do day in and day out for their families and others. We are so blessed to have moms in our lives.
But us moms need a moment to pamper ourselves every once in awhile to distress and regain strength to continue on with life. Don”t feel bad about taking time for yourself to make you a happier person. “Happy momma = Happy family”
Here are 8 easy ways you can pamper yourself at home:
1. Take a hot bath: Light some candles and put some relaxing music on.
2. Paint your finger and toe nails: I always feel better when my nails are looking good.
3. Watch your favorite show or some you-tube videos that will make you laugh: I always feel better after a good laugh
4. Stretch or do some yoga poses to calm music
5. Give yourself a facial: Click here for a homemade recipe
6. Make a body scrub and exfoliate your skin: click here for a homemade recipe.
7. Snuggle up with a blanket and read a good book
8. Call a friend and have a nice uninterrupted phone conversation
I hope you all can take some time this coming week to pamper yourselves. We all deserve a little break from the world now and then :)